Our own production across the country sees us growing in excess of 750 hectares of potatoes, from Suffolk throughout East Anglia into Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
Our member growers commit 100% of their potato production to AKP for marketing on an agreed open-book commission basis. We work very closely with these growers to agree a production plan that best suits the farm, as well as agreeing varieties to grow.
We also work with growers across Europe on a weekly basis. Overseas growers don’t need to commit 100% of their crops to benefit from our expertise. We always tailor arrangements to suit the individual grower.
- Access to the best premium markets in the UK and across Europe
- A dedicated trader who is responsible for the relationship between the grower and AKP
- A commitment from us to work with you to ensure your potato enterprise is profitable
- A wealth of potato expertise in all sectors of the market – production, storage and potato services
- An annual comprehensive and agreed marketing plan for the farm’s production
- The most up-to-date market information
- Dedicated agronomy and technical services as well as regular technical workshops, featuring the latest industry thinking
- Financial security
- Use of AKP’s dedicated storage, grading and transport services.